BioSec offers Intermediate Bearings in many shapes and sizes. By applying a specially developed flexible coupling, the resulting extended life expectancy of the intermediate bearing enables greater distances between bearings.
- Long distances between bearings
- Long life expectancy for bearings
- Eliminates the need for multiple (cascade arrangement) conveyors
- Can be retrofitted to existing screw conveyor installations
- Suitable for reversing screw conveyors
- Alternate designs for open or sealed bearings
- Local or central lubricators
- Eliminate the concerns of dry operation
BioSec BioWear Liners for Shafted & Shaftless Screw Conveyors
BioWear Liners are designed to minimize wear that occurs during transport of abrasive material in both shafted and shaftless screw ocnveyors. BioWear Liners are interchangeable with existing wear liners and can be provided in various thicknesses. The liners will be designed to match the existing screw conveyor securing system. The exact size of the liners required is to be provided to BioSec as sizes vary between screw conveyor manufacturers. The liners can be provided flat or preformed to size.
BioWear Liners are designed for transporting abrasive materials and will provide three to four times the life expectancy of UHMW-PE, depending upon the operation of the equipment.